This rather minimalist offering is my Buttonhole T.A.S.T for week 2. There are two reasons for this - a) I got distracted by playing with other fabric bits and pieces and b) I really don't like Buttonhole! Its the one stitch that i get obsessive over spacing etc and forget to enjoy stitching it!


On the rows we have;
Top Row L-R: variagated height buttonhole, high low button hole, short buttonhole, tall buttonhole.
Bottom Row L-R: Whipped buttonhole, Two rows facing each other like a zip, slanting buttonhole and two varigated height rows of buttonhole back to back.

In the lower part of the section we have a buttonhole bar in the top left corner, some buttonhole wheels, a button hole flower and on the extreme right a woven buttonhole wheel - the only part of this weeks T.A.S.T that didn't get me stressed or annoyed (I cannot explain why i don't like this stitch, it just doesn't do anything for me!)
It takes up a third or so of the fabric section on the frame so to save fabric I will fill the rest of this sheet with Week 3's stitch. Onwards and Upwards!
No comments:
Post a Comment