Heres what i did!
This is the progress on my block! I mentioned on thursday I was going to conquer three stitches I'd been nervous of; Feather stitch, bullion and french knot.Well, I've conquered Feather stitch and Bullions!

Here is a feather stitch curve which i may add some beads too, and one of my little geisha ladies. I've only just noticed one of her eyes isn't showing up. I kinda like it, she's sort of winking at me. Hehe!
Here are my first every bullions! (yes, I am crazy. I try out new stitches straight onto my blocks!) I'd already decided I was going to try a rose. Its done in perle 8. The thing in the corner is actually a jewellery part i'd taken off some earrings!
I've also started working on this again. This is the first design, i designed myself.It was an idea I got while on holiday in france. The house my aunt owns has a stream in the garden and dragonflies seemed to love it. The fields nearby were full of wheat and oats.
I found I still had the main thread colour for this part. I will be adding red seed beads as poppies.
I'm not sure whether to fill in the background of the water or leave it white..
This bit is bothering me. I don't want to leave gaps between the wing and the grass but i don't know how to.
No comments:
Post a Comment