I left one of my groups today. I'm not going to say which one but there were several reasons behind this including one persons pretty much making the group for her little clique, my being preached to on several occasions, and a couple of other things but the main one being that when I made a rare visit to the groups actual page at yahoo, the welcome message has been changed to include the phrase 'family friendly'.
I happen to have a piece of work planned that involves a naked female figure (yes, I am going to do a nude - it will NOT be a self portrait!) and was going to share it with that group but oh well. I had pulled back on my involvement with that group when some changes were made but this final straw just broke the camels back.
To the friends I have made there, I will miss you.x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I would love to see your nude as I'm sure any other artists would.
It's too bad that one has to ruin it for so MANY!
Little One, why don't you post it in your folder in CQN. Can't believe you had to go through that, and art is art no matter what. PC Brigade strikes again I see.
Take care Poppet
Thankyou Gerry and JK.
Its high time I stopped trying to please other people!
Hi Elizabet. I think I am a member on the group you refer to. I've missed you being around lately and I am sorry that you have dedided to leave permentantly.
I for one would like to see your nude, so I will keep watch on your blog for it.
Recently, when you seemed low, I sent a message that was intented to be supportive and encouraging. I hope my words did not have the opposite effect for you. If that was the case, I am truly sorry.
Be happy, CA
I always think that "evil" is in the eye of the beholder. Art has always had this dichotomy. Your only choice is to be true to yourself and your vision of art. Looks like you are doing that just fine. =)
Post a Comment