Resolutions
* To commit more time to my creative activities, even if that means having dedicated creative time once a week.
* To reestablish a portfolio of work.
* To sell a piece of artwork/embroidery.
* To try and blog at least twice a week if not every day.
* To carry on losing weight!
* To work on realising the goals I made in this post:
1 Keeping the visual journal/sketchbook - Am undertaking this one already.
2 Having regular craft time - perhaps one or two afternoons a week?
3 Having my own work space.
4 Documenting my work.
5 Better utilizing, and hopefully reducing, my time online excluding the time I am working.
Things I am planning to take part in 2007
* Take A Stitch Tuesday
* Felt Making Class at The ArtSpace
* Sketchbook sessions at The ArtSpace
* (possibly) Art Jam at The ArtSpace
* InternationalCQ swap
* last part of the Birthday swap.
I think that will be more than enough things to do!
Main To Do List
*Art meme pieces, Baggies for Birthday swap, International swap and Halloween Contest - I haven't forgotton about these, I really just haven't had time!
* UFO's. These are probably going to remain UFO's for a while so shall be putting my part of the UFO challenge on hold while i recognise the need to do some of my B.U.R.P.'s - Blasted Un-Realised Projects, otherwise they will continue to nag at me!
We are off to marks sisters for new years celebrations in a few minutes, I still have the lurgy but enough mead should kill any germs!
My love and good wishes to all my friends, wherever you are in the world and enjoy the new year celebrations.x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your list is enormous Elizabet, you are even worse than I am. I want to join in and do everything and in my head they are finished so quickly, but in reality they take much longer. i shall be looking in to check how it's going.Mags
Post a Comment