Sunday, May 20, 2007

Busy few days

Well, I've had a busy few days recently.

Wednesday I started my new job - this one is a maternity leave job so its at least a 6 month contract.Its going well so far.

I finished my inchies - photos as soon as camera batteries are charged. I left the damn thing on again and its runs them dead.I need to get some jiffy bags tomorrow and will get them sent out tuesday afternoon hopefully - So I'll only be a day late on the deadline! Thats pretty good for me!

I've also made my first biscornu. Photos of that tomorrow too!

I've also realised the reason I'd hit a creative standstill with my door project is because I didn't like the way part of it was going, but I think I've found a way to remedy that...update you on that soon too!

No comments: