Some more ecru cotton lace for me and some white for swaps/projects.
Some big ribbon roses for my cherry blossom bag.
More buttons for the collection ;)
Some lovely coloured fabrics.
Some ricrac braid. the orange still in a bag is for making catapillars for Judyth...and the insect swap. Its in a bag still because I have issues with orange.
This is a gift for myself. I know it probably isn't as hot here as in other places in the world but till i shed a few pounds I have problems with the heat...and I feel horribly decadent when I am using it when I'm out and about.
This is a little jewellery box. Its going in my work basket so I can stop losing my finger rings in the bottom of my basket!
These are lovely teacups. I've seen another I want thats blue and white!
These are little stoneware bowls that will be good for dips and things.
This has the most beautiful flowers on it...now I just need to get a teapot that isn't orange plastic and glass - its marks, don't ask. I do NOT do orange!
These are some books that we found too...the counted beadwork one is good :)Now i need to find shelf space and find more fabric somehow! I keep making things and have a limited collection....
No comments:
Post a Comment