Monday, July 16, 2007

And she returns!

Well, finally after several weeks absence due to concussion, getting back to work, the continued headaches from the concussion(have seen the doc and its normal apparently), and trying to make some stuff to sell so I can afford to take classes, I've completly failed to blog.

Its been a very odd few weeks. I've had so many ideas about things to make, but the actual wherewithall to make them seems to be escaping me. I'll still fuzzyheaded from the knock which isn't helping!

I've got several ideas in my head, though the primary ones are intended for sale and therefore I am having to think outside of my comfort zone. Shall have photos for you in the next day or so!

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Welcome back, Elizabet. Wishing you the best.

Susan said...

Welcome back. I'm so sorry that you are still having headaches! I look forward to seeing what you are making, even if it isn't for you. =)