I am aware I have been letting some people down recently. This is entirely my fault, mainly due to over commiting myself to things.
This is my own fault and I have no real excuse for having done so. On the lists I am on I am months behind on one swap, I've not kept in touch with good friends I haven't done my art meme, I owe someone who showed me a kindness a squishy and I forgot to pay someone some money I owed them. I let the job I was doing and my personal issues override other peoples feelings and for that I am sorry.
This is partly due to my just not getting things done, and partly due to the shock to my system that my first job in some time was. I am not using it as an excuse but my ongoing battle with depression can lead me to unwittingly - and often without realising - avoid things.
I know that it is inexcusable and all I can do is ask for forgiveness and that you stick with me while I try and remedy some of this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Elizabet, there is no need to feel so bad about this. I am probably old enough to be your GM and things like this have often happened to me. I am a procrastinator and I'm often late with things. Please don't let it get to you so much. You have done more than enough with this appology nwo, so just do what you can, a few things at a time. Everyone will forgive you. Most of us have been there and done that.
I too syffer from depression & I know how overwhelming things can be!
once you find your routine it will be better.
don't beat yourself up for not getting everything done at once.
you are nither superhuman nor are you a robot.
get it done a little at a time, keep trying & all will be forgiven.
don't give up & hide!
Elizabet,
I know of no obligations that you didn't keep over at Hand Embroidery Group so don't worry about anything over there! I'm sure everyone will understand what's happened in your other groups.
Melissa
Hey Little One -- as long as you communicate with people (which you do and have done), it's just a fact of life that sometimes obligations and other stuff get in our way. No one thinks you're a "dead beat" that doesn't uphold their commitments -- just one busy little person trying their best.
Hi Elizabet, I've recently discovered your blog and hence your beautiful work. Reading your post re "apology" brought a tear to my eye, as I too have stuggles and know that sometimes we are too harsh on oursleves. So I thought it was time to let you know of the good that you do. I find the beatuty and and thoughtfulness in your work truly inspirational. Thank you.
Post a Comment