Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Look at these goodies

My Oriental bag swap bag from Jo in NZ has arrived and Wowee! Its absolutly stunning!

The work on it is beautiful and am so proud to own it!
On this side she's done the most amazing kimono shaped piecing in lovely shades of green and burgundy with lots of pinky purple SRE roses and the most beautiful delicate stitching on all the seams.
This side has an amazing amount of detail including a pine tree, a fan, SRE cherry blossom ( i LOVE cherry blossom) and some really cool coin charms.

This is the heart Jo made a while back and I fell in love with! I made her an insect heart which she loves too!

She sent me these three huge balls of lovely coloured perle threads!

These lovely sequins with a lovely peacock shade. Am going to make some sequined flowers using the tutorial Jo has on her blog. Its on her sidebar if you are interested.She sent me some more of the coin charms that she had used on my bag!Ones definetly going on the oriental present am going to make my mum for christmas!


These are some amazing brilliant blue beads with an AB sheen on them.


These are some really cool snowflake sequins. Shall hopefully use them on a current xmas project.
I had to get her to tell me what this is! Its a Wine Bottle Cooler!Isn't it cute!

I feel so throughly cared for and spoiled rotten!

No comments: